Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wardrobe Redesign and Keaton Row

So I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the first order from my personal stylist at KeatonRow. Keaton Row is an online company that matches personal stylists to online shoppers. The stylists are freelance, and earn commissions from participating companies when you purchase items through the lookbook the stylist designs based on your request.


"Our mission is to make personal styling accessible to every woman. During our launch period, the styling service our Stylists provide Clients is complimentary. You only pay for the items you choose to purchase, always at the same price offered at our retailers!
Our Stylists only earn commissions when you purchase items through the Lookbooks they create especially for you. On average, our Stylists spend 45-60 minutes per Lookbook. So if you like something in your Lookbook, we highly encourage you to purchase through Keaton Row and support your Stylists’ business." https://keatonrow.com/learn-more/client-faq 
James Jeans, Equipment Blouse, great taste! 
As I mentioned in my last post, I've decided to start fresh and redesign my wardrobe from the ground up. After researching how to design a wardrobe at into-mind.com, I googled personal stylists and came across Keaton Row. I needed someone to help me design a cohesive look that matches my lifestyle and tastes. So far, Keaton Row is the perfect solution to my styling needs!

Lauren Finney is the stylist I was matched with after completing a pretty extensive questionnaire regarding my lifestyle, spending, and personal style. I just love her looks! Here are some samples from my lookbooks. She really understood exactly what I was trying to find.


I am rebuilding the basics of my closet. Into-Mind suggests starting with what you wear the most. So while it was tempting to order the chic work outfits, I forced myself to follow Into-Mind's suggestions. Ordered the James Jeans in Neo Beau (Vecchio) and T by Alexander Wang Muscle shirt in white. I've heard so much about both companies I couldn't resist. The items are shipped from Shopbop so I should have them tomorrow! Can't wait to try them on...


No comments:

Post a Comment